Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Friend That Means ALOT To Me

 Well As You May Know A LOT Of People Just Say That They Are Your Friend & They End Up Stabbing You In The Back. Well I Have Had Friends That Have Done That To Me & So Now I ONLY Have A Handful Of Friends I Can Trust. & Since A LOT Of People Have Stabbed Me In The Back Its Hard Gaining Trust From Me. Well One Of My Friends Who Has NOT Stabbed Me In My Back & Has Been There For Me Through Thick & Thin Is Brittany. She Has Showed Me The Meaning Of Believing In Yourself , Not Letting Haters , Fakes & Rude People Get To You. She Believed In Me & I Believe In Her. I Feel As Though As I Can Trust Her With ANYTHING Even My Life. She Is The Realest Girl I Have Ever Met In My Life. & MOST Of All She ALWAYS Stays True. But MOST Of All What I Admire In Her Is She NEVER Gives Up & I Love That Quality In Her <3 .

No comments:

Post a Comment