Thursday, January 27, 2011

About Me

 My Name Is Kayla , As You May Already Know I Am A Freshman At Harmon. Some Things I Like To Do Is Party , Hang Out With Friends & Just Enjoy Myself. I Have Been Through A lot In My Short Life Here. But Everything That Has Happened Made Me Learn & Realize How To Make Things Better.  By Me Learning That I Have Learned Just To Trust A Handful Of People (Tori-Nae , Brittany , Perla , Ramon , Jayra , ). Also Something I Really Hate Is Fakes & Liars I Wish People Could Just Learn To Be Themselves & Not Let Other People Interfere In There Decisions . There A lot More To Me Then This But That All I'm Gonna Say One More Thing Before I Go That I Think You Might Wanna Know , I May Look Nice & Well I Am Nice But I Could Change Really Quick If You Get On My Bad Side And Get Me Angry  

No comments:

Post a Comment